HOW IT WORKS:
- Call and complete the application.
- Make an appointment.
- Bring all necessary documentation:
- Picture ID for adults.
- Alberta Health Care for children.
- Current proof of income. This includes GST and Child Tax. If more than one income, all must be shown.
- Proof of any other form of income.
- Current & proper rent receipt (or housing payment)
- Gas, electric, phone, water, cable bills (must be in the name of the household and current)
- Any other legitimate expenses.
- Bank Statement.
- You can receive help:
- Once every 30 days, up to 6 times a year.
- Are you missing something you need or have you already accessed the food bank 6 times in this calendar year?
- Seek a referral from another agency you are working with to confirm need.
Please download, review, and complete our registration form and client understanding form. After you have completed the form, please email or scan it to us, and then call to discuss your application and make your first appointment.
After you have filled out your form please call us for an appointment: Contact Us.