How to Receive Food Assistance
Please follow the simple process shown below. Download, review, and complete our registration and client understanding forms. Next please email or scan it to us; and then call to discuss your application and make your first appointment. if you have any questions call during business hours or use our contact page.
You can receive help once every 30 days, up to 6 times a year.
Download our Traditional Hamper Brochure.
Download, print and review these two required forms:
Complete these forms and submit them by scan/email or dropping off during operating hours.
At scheduled appointment please bring in the following documents:
- Picture ID for adults.
- Alberta Health Care for children.
- Current proof of income. This includes GST and Child Tax. If more than one income, all must be shown.
- Proof of any other form of income.
- Current & proper rent receipt (or housing payment)
- Gas, electric, phone, water, cable bills (must be in the name of the household and current)
- Any other legitimate expenses.
- Bank Statement
Please Note: If you are missing something you need or have you already accessed the food bank 6 times in this calendar year then seek a referral from another agency you are working with to confirm need.